[IMPORTANT] Survey about Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jun 4 15:27:23 EDT 2013

Hi,

Now that I can leave the craziness of book publishing and order
processing slowly behind me, it is time to make a few more announcements.

We will produce a second print of the book, but it will take a while to
figure out all our options. We need to consider whether to edit the text
of the book, how to change our logistics and if the format is still the
right choice. It is still possible to order the book, but it will take
at least 6 weeks to ship.

We now have an official Q&A website. On this website, you will also find
a FAQ and we are working on a list of errata. You can find the FAQ at
http://qery.us/3hz and you can also add your own questions. At
http://livecodebeginner.economy-x-talk.com you will find a portal to the
Q&A and other important websites.

To improve our services to you and to help us decide whether to print a
second edition and in which format, we would like to ask you to go to
http://qery.us/3i0 and fill out the survey. If you haven't received the
book yet, you can fill it out now and do it again when you get the book
or you can wait until you receive it. Do as you like.

Your participation in the survey is essential, because your answers will
be significant to our business decisions. If you have any friends who
might be interested, please send them a copy of this e-mail and ask them
to do the survey too. Your help is highly appreciated!

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com