JSON

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Jun 3 22:32:29 EDT 2013

On 04/06/2013, at 12:14 PM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

> The data is very simple with no binary at all. I won't need to receive any back. So…

Tom... JSON is no more complicated to write or difficult to read than a query string... If you are comfortable with one or the other then use that...

BTW JSON has nothing to do with binary data... you would need to base64Encode it or something if you had binary data which you don't.

Unfortunately as there's no array support for iOS externals I can't implement mergJSON there... although I have been wondering if I could hack the desktop sdk to work on mobile just like I did to get the iOS one to work on OS X...

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!