First App rejected for odd reasons

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Mon Jun 3 14:24:25 EDT 2013

Roger,

I was hoping to have to avoid that. It seems that 80 MB is the max limit which seems crazy to me. I can't seem to reclaim any of the memory from reducing from 2048 down to 1024 and that bother me. I was hoping to find out why that is happening. But I will have to rewrite this to reference the images to get this down below 80 I think.

Tom

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
mcgrath3 at mac.com