Graphic tools - works in IDE, fails in Standalone: getting desperate

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Mon Jun 3 13:27:26 EDT 2013

Hi Colin - thanks for that. I see that you ingeniously avoid choosing the graphic tool (I hadn't thought of using 'new graphic'). I will see if I can adapt it so the user had freedom to drag in all directions, and have rectangles, polygons and so on.

Have you any idea what could have stopped my original method from working outside the IDE?

Thanks again

Graham

Sent from my iPad