First App rejected for odd reasons

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Mon Jun 3 13:25:39 EDT 2013

I just tried to upload a free app to the Apple App Store and was immediately rejected. I have seen some people get some of these warning but I got four reasons and the Binary was rejected as invalid. I am not using Push notification. I am not accessing the UDID. The project is large because it has 2048x1536 images in it for Retina iPad it is 387 MB. I don't know what a Non-PIE Binary is but I am looking it up now.

This was built with Livecode 5.5.4 Any Ideas?????
Non-public API usage:

Apps are not permitted to access the UDID and must not use the uniqueIdentifier method of UIDevice. Please update your apps and servers to associate users with the Vendor or Advertising identifiers introduced in iOS 6.

Invalid Executable Size - Your app's executable file 'GospelOfMark.app/GospelOfMark' is a size of 249868688 bytes, which exceeds the maximum allowed size of 80 MB. Abnormally large executable files are often the result of using a development environment that stores excessive or unnecessary data in the compiled binary. You may need to contact your tool vendor for assistance if your app was built with a developer tool other than Xcode.

Missing Push Notification Entitlement - Your app appears to include API used to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app signature's entitlements do not include the "aps-environment" entitlement.

Non-PIE Binary - The executable 'GospelOfMark.app' is not a Position Independent Executable. Please ensure that your build settings are configured to create PIE executables. For more information, refer to Technical Q&A QA1788 - Building a Position Independent Executable

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
mcgrath3 at mac.com