dealing with these *huge* pdf files generated

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 09:46:53 EDT 2013

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 11:49 PM, Alejandro Tejada <capellan2000 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Yes, checkboxes are bitmap...
> and if there are a lot of them
> this explains all the bloat.

Many pages have a single checkbox.  The first page, with lots of them,
actually implemented them as fields and X's.  I believe that there is only
one other document (Form 22) with multiples per page, and those are indeed
checkboxes.

It's not affecting these, but I also end up having to convert a full page
pdf to png to insert it into my output (twice if married debtors), and have
another one-page scan that has to go in.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462