revOnline and Open Source

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Jul 31 18:19:31 EDT 2013

On 01/08/2013, at 6:34 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

> Personally, I very strongly prefer to be free to choose my own license for my work.  There are specific implications for GPL, MIT, public domain, etc., and I like each for different projects.

I've asked many times for the lists and forums to be declared CC0... nothing's happened yet. RevOnline should also be CC0 unless the author specifically identifies a license and the license terms should be visible in the interface before downloading the stack.

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!