Question I should be able to figure out but..

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 12:04:12 EDT 2013

I have a question that should be easy to figure out but i'm having issues
so hopefully someone can point me at a simple method.

I have an sqlite database with 3 tables, 1 primary, with the other 2 as
secondary tables that relate to the primary with an id field.

The question is this.. can I create an entry in the primary as well as
adding entries to the secondaries all in one go?  Need to create the main,
use the newly created id and add the entries to the secondary tables using
that id.

I've done this (or similar) in the past yet can't get my noggin to pull out
the info, and haven't found the right thing via google yet. (will keep
looking for the right words to google)

Any help would be appreciated.