[OT] Free Benchmarking Stuff

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Jul 28 22:33:41 EDT 2013

Alejandro-

Sunday, July 28, 2013, 4:53:58 PM, you wrote:

> on Fri Jul 26,
> Richard Gaskin wrote:

>> Does Mark's contribution seem a good start for what you had in mind?

> Actually, I could not find RRTest in RevOnline:
> http://revonline2.runrev.com/search/tag/developer%20tool/direction/descending/searchtype/latest/

> Could you post a direct download link?

I can't find it either. In fact, the web interface shows nothing newer
than 9 July. And everything from July is from dev at livecode.com. The
web version of revOnline seems to have very little to do with the IDE
version. I think the design and maintenance of the runrev website has
been taken over by folks who hate LiveCode. It's the only explanation
I can think of.

Use the revOnline interface in the IDE.

--
-Mark Wieder