[OT] Free Benchmarking Stuff

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Jul 25 20:35:18 EDT 2013

Richard-

> Dude, you rock!

> Alejandro:  Does Mark's contribution seem a good start for what you had
> in mind?

Well, it's a start in one direction. The tests are stored in a local
SQLite database. Ideally I'd like to see them on a shared server so
that there aren't multiple fragmented copies of the scripts, but I
haven't wrapped my head around how that might be accomplished. I
suppose the alternative is to resort to sqldump and importing, dealing
with the duplicates as they show up.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net