Colouring a circle and its segments

Paul Hibbert paulhibbert at mac.com
Wed Jul 24 15:36:11 EDT 2013

Hi from Super, Natural, Vancouver Island,

Some answers:

 set the opaque of grc "myCircle" to true  -- Make the graphic opaque to see the colour
 set the backColor of grc "myCircle" to "orange"  -- Colour the graphic in orange, or you could use RGB colours e.g. 248,128,23
 set the startAngle of grc "myCircle" to "60"  -- Rotates the start point of the graphic anti clockwise by 60 degrees
 set the arcAngle of grc "myCircle" to "30"  -- Changes the graphic circle to a 30 degree Arc

HTH

Paul