[OT] Free Benchmarking Stuff

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 18:23:52 EDT 2013

Richard Gaskin's old stack 4W_RevBench.rev is helpful here. Allows you to compare the speed of two different solutions to a problem. I use it periodically when efficiency questions come up. Probably available at http://www.fourthworld.com, Richard can guide you if you can't find it.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig