paste and closeField

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 12:22:41 EDT 2013

On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 9:56 PM, <dunbarx at aol.com> wrote:

> Not sure, then, what you want. The docs do seem to be wrong in that when focus
>leaves the field, a closefield message is sent after a paste. And the "textChanged"
> message is sent immediately when text is pasted.

> What specific behavior are you trying to achieve?

I just want to be sure that when a user finally leaves a field into
which he has pasted, I
can get closeField executed.  For example, pasting in an address--but
on paste, I have
no way of knowing if he's really done, or if he might add something
else.  Or a car description, or . . .

but it seems that the docs are wrong, and pasting is like any other user entry.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462