Bug in resizestack script : how exit ?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Jul 19 12:17:34 EDT 2013

Ludovic Thébault wrote:

 > I wrote a script for resizestack, and i resize the stack to test it.
 > But there is a bug and Livecode was frozen (6,1 community),
 > impossible to get the hand, need to force quit.
 > There is an command to regain control ?

None that I know of.

The problem is that the resizeStack message is sent continually during
the resize, so the queue of error messages piles up pretty quickly.

The best I've been able to do is comment out the handler before
resizing, uncommenting parts of it until I find the trouble spot.

Oh, and make only very small adjustments to the stack size when testing. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems