Convert date to seconds

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Thu Jul 18 14:13:42 EDT 2013

We might be saying the same thing, but I'm not sure.

on mouseUp
   get the short date
   convert it to seconds
   put it & tab & it/3600 mod 24
end mouseUp

gives me this:
1374127200	6

I'm in MDT (Rocky Mountains), somebody in California might take those same seconds and convert to a short date and get something other than today, the 18th.  Or is it Florida?

Dar