[OT] Skydrive

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Jul 18 12:50:07 EDT 2013

I've been using Google Drive for quite a while but have started having a
lot of problems with it resulting in complete re downloading of all my
files on several occasions - that takes a couple of hours and Drive chews
up 100% of my CPU while it's happening.

Just installed Skydrive to see if it works any better.  All is good so far
except that it seems to have the WIndows file naming restrictions in it - I
got some files that couldn't be sync'd because they included characters
like period or colon - not good for Mac users.

I can probably live with that but wondering if anyone on the list uses
Skydrive and would share their experiences with it.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>