AW: can I customize the label of the ask buttons?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Jul 16 07:14:16 EDT 2013

Hello Richmond,

I don't find any system object in the appbrowser. Is there any preference
option to see the system stacks in the appbrowser I don't know?
And if I find this change. Is it made for the specific LC version for all
new applications build with this version or is it connected to my current
main stack and persistent for all following LC versions and standalone
builds?
Thanks
Tiemo

Auftrag