out-of-the-blue codesigning error

Dave Kilroy dave at businessplaninsight.com
Mon Jul 15 06:42:37 EDT 2013

Mike,

LiveCode's 'Profile' drop-down in the iOS Standalone Settings Dialog Box can sometimes display out of date provisioning profiles.

If you haven't yet fixed your problem it may be worth checking that you have cleared out old Provisioning Profiles and that LiveCode isn't presenting you with 'bad' profiles each time you build a standalone.

To ensure that this doesn't happen repeat many of the steps Chris Sheffiled suggested and go back to Xcode's Organiser window, select 'Provisioning Profiles' and hit the 'Refresh' button - once Xcode has finished refreshing your profiles, examine the list and if any appear to be older versions of newer profiles which Xcode has just verified delete them on your local system by right-clicking and choosing 'Delete Profile' (this command only deletes the local file).

When you are sure your list of profiles doesn't contain anything out-of-date launch LiveCode (or close and relaunch if it was open) and now you can be sure the 'Profile' drop-down will only offer you valid, up-to-date profiles - hope this helps...

Good luck!

Dave