The road ahead

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 9 02:53:53 EDT 2013

I don't comment often on the list because LiveCode is not currently my main development environment.

I would like it to be but I am waiting for further developments before a commit.

I thought this simple question would be valid.

Resolution Independance: £357,000
Pluggable Themes: £376,000
Cocoa: £405,000

Delivery Estimate

These goals would be next on our to-do list after we complete the next generation platform. If you fund these as stretch goals it means we can start on them now, plugging them into the next generation platform architecture as we go, instead of starting on them after the launch of the next generation platform in the fall. While we cannot guarantee an exact delivery date, it does mean we will be able to deliver them in a similar time scale to the main project as opposed to some point in 2014. So you should get your hands on these tasty treats by late autumn of this year!

The above is from the KickStarter campaign. Is LiveCode still on track to meet these goals?

All the best

Terry