FranklinAudio in Standalone?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Jul 8 19:42:28 EDT 2013

Thanks Klaus and Matthias.  I believe I got it working, and I think the
key phrase in my case was "start using stack xyzŠ"

I'm confused though, because the dictionary says if externals are manually
set for a stack via script, the stack must relaunched before LiveCode can
use the externals.  In my case, I am setting the externals of the
mainstack during preOpenCard, and it seems to be working, so I'm not sure
what's going on there.

But hey, I'm not going to question too much, out of fear of incurring the
wrath of the Gods of Failure.

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director