FranklinAudio in Standalone?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Jul 8 12:49:22 EDT 2013

Thanks Klaus.  The external is getting copied over as expected, and I've tried manually setting the externals property of the stack with the bundle name of the external.  But I think I'm still missing something.  What does your external loading routine look like?

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design