FranklinAudio in Standalone?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Jul 8 07:30:47 EDT 2013

Anyone been able to get the FranklinAudio audio external working in a Mac
standalone?

I have FranklinAudio working fine in the LC IDE, but when I launch a
standalone that includes the external, I get an error while trying to
initialize the external.  I ran into the same trouble on Windows, and was
able to get things working with the developer's help, but he is on
vacation at the moment, and I'm trying to get an app update out the door.

Thanks for any insight anyone can offer.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design