Pilots required

john at splash21.com john at splash21.com
Wed Jul 3 18:26:15 EDT 2013

With pluggable themes being added soon;

"Pixel perfect native looking themes for every single platform we
support including Android and iOS"

I'm not sure how much of MobGUI will become redundant.  My guess is
that MobGUI could still provide the native placeholder controls for
browser, scroller, etc. (which are almost complete for V6) and
controls such as the carousel, etc. with  friendly interfaces to set
them up.