Livecode 5.5.5 and what?

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Mon Jul 1 08:02:54 EDT 2013

 Hello - been far far away from (many) things for a while :-P

I have LiveCode version 5.5.5  (also have 5.5.4) and Xcode 4.4.1

Can anyone please tell me:

1. can I use 5.5.5 and Xcode 4.4.1 to make test iOS apps with that version?
In other words, do an ad hoc thing on Apple Developer and then use iTunes to load onto an iPad?
[Do the above and maybe not submit it to the Apple Store but just do testing on an iPad]

2. if the above is a no-can-do now, what do I need for doing the above?

3. what versions of LiveCode and Xcode do I need to actually submit to the Apple Store now?

sims