SoCal User Group meeting: Feb 7 in Pasadena

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Jan 31 20:21:01 EST 2013

Peter Haworth wrote:
> Hi Richard,
> Not sure what the agenda is but might there be an opportunity to use the
> newly found Google+ hangout feature?

We definitely will be using the Hangout feature on G+, but for the small
in-person meetings it may not be a good fit.  The acoustics are bad, we
have more ad-hoc problem-solving than formal presentations, and we have
about 20 minutes in the middle of the meeting when all we're doing is
eating excellent burgers or Armenian food, which is far better to
participate in live than to watch on a video feed.

That said, the food there is pretty good so you should come join us. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World