iPad stack downloading

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Thu Jan 31 13:11:47 EST 2013

Is it allowed to download a stackfile of images for an iPad app?

I'd like the User to be able to download paid-for sets of artwork for use by
an app. What is the appropriate way to accomplish this? I think I know that
Apple does not permit an app to download executable code, but a stackfile of
images has no code.

Second question:
Whether images are downloaded as individual files or as a stack, I assume
they/it can be placed in any privately named subfolder within the app
bundle, yes?

Trying to establish the ground rules before committing to too much coding
here!

Hugh Senior
FLCo