Kickstarter progress meter stack on revOnline

Bert Shuler bertshuler at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 11:16:40 EST 2013

Updated the horrid currency formatting. Who needs thousandths of their currency?

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22617779/kickstarter-aps2.livecode

I really like the 4 second pulse. That is nice.

Also, is there any way to use the system local for formatting numbers?
Different languages and local format numbers differently, and the system knows.

Does livecode know?

Thanks