Coding challenge

Paul Hibbert lc at pbh.on-rev.com
Wed Jan 30 23:21:36 EST 2013

And here's my simple logical non-mathematician version!

function coinChange pChange
   repeat for each item x in "50, 20, 10, 5, 2, 1"
      repeat while pChange >= x
         subtract x from pChange
         add 1 to y
      end repeat
      if y > 0 then put y && "x" & x & "c" & cr after tResult
      put 0 into y
   end repeat
   return tResult
end coinChange