Shrinking height of a stack

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jan 30 22:13:43 EST 2013

On 1/30/13 8:59 PM, Charles Szasz wrote:

> Everybody is talking about the LC kickstarter project but I wish they
> would fix this bug, which according to the list is an old, old, old
> bug. I really hope LC 5.5.3 would have fix this.  It may take open
> source to fix this bug since the Rev/LC team have not been able to
> fix it.

It was finally fixed quite a while ago, somewhere in the 4.x or early
5.0 version. So I'm thinking there's something else about your menu
setup that isn't quite right.

Try just using menu builder to set the menubar as the stack menubar. Let
the stack shrink up on a Mac. Build that way, then see if it works on
Windows. Don't use any scripts to try to control it, let the engine do that.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com