Change one data grid row from another

Gerry Orkin gerry.orkin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 17:21:27 EST 2013

Peter, thanks - got me headed in the right direction. I'm doing this when I click a row:

put  the dgIndex of me into selectedRecord
put the dgDataControlOfIndex [selectedRecord] of me into selectedRecord

That gets me the group name of the row previously clicked. Now, when a new row is clicked I just reset the controls on the previously-stored group.

Easy :)

Cheers

Gerry