Kickstarter progress meter stack on revOnline

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Jan 30 17:14:56 EST 2013

Bert Shuller added currency conversion. Interestingly his version was branched from the original so I tried the three way merge driver I'm working on. After a couple of tweaks it worked. It doesn't seem to support non-ascii chars in scripts though so I'll need to look at that.

The goal of the merge driver project is it will allow us to use just about any vcs without export/import to text files.

Thanks Bert!