OT: Is Windows Too Big For Tablets?

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Jan 30 16:10:56 EST 2013

parts of that is also the recovery partition. I don't really think this is news, sounds more like the usual Microsoft approach to new technology ;-)

same story all over the web:
http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2013/01/surface-pro-disk-space-to-fall-a-long-way-short-of-what-youd-expect/