Change one data grid row from another

Gerry Orkin gerry.orkin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 05:29:34 EST 2013

Hi all

While I'm getting better at understanding datagrids I'm still confused about some things, particularly the ways in which we refer to rows and objects in form datagrids.

Here's my problem: I show some controls (group "extraButtons") in a row when the user touches the row in a form. When the user touches another row, I want to hide group "extraButtons" on the previous row before showing group "extraButtons" on the newly touched row. Assuming that the row with group "extraButtons" already showing is row 1 of the datagrid and I touch row 2, how might I code such behaviour?

Thanks for your help!

Cheers

Gerry