Open Source LiveCode Project

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 29 07:25:10 EST 2013

Well, very welcome indeed.  The great thing about open sourcing has only ever
come up here by implication:  its avoidance of orphaned applications as
happened with Hypercard.  That is one of the great arguments for using open
source tools.

This is also a very brave move in the sense that its really reinventing the
company and its not risk free.  Though I think they're right - I think its
an opportunity being seized at just the right moment.

Very impressed.

Peter