Open Source LiveCode Project

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Tue Jan 29 05:51:09 EST 2013

Localisation based on ip address is notoriously hard and failure prone. There's no telling which IP will be recognized correctly, which will be miss-placed and which will be unrecogised. That is also why I hate auto-redirects based on locality so much (besides the fact that they create walled gardens on the internet), i.e. how google redirects me to google.ch all the time.