Open Source LiveCode Project

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Tue Jan 29 05:46:58 EST 2013

There is a fee that is automatically added to your pledge, that is identical in amount to the shipping cost. If goodies can be picked up in Edinburgh then I guess that amount could be removed from your pledge. Would be funny though if they reach the goal based on the shipping costs, but with those costs removed they're then under the goal!

I suspect/hope that they will go well over the target, and will have to come up with other things that the money can be spent on.