Synchronicity

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Jan 28 12:30:17 EST 2013

Thanks to all for the input.

I abandoned trying to use the visibility of the group as the flag to stop
processing, just couldn't seem to get that working.

Using a custom property as the flag now works. Turned out I needed to check
the cprop in a couple of lower level handlers which I had forgotten to
consider.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>