good practise on handling menues on Mac?

Paul Hibbert lc at pbh.on-rev.com
Mon Jan 28 11:17:15 EST 2013

Tiemo,

It's not usual to show your own menus on a Mac, if you check the option to "Set as stack Menu bar" that is next to the Menu bar name in the Menu Builder (LC 5.5.3) it will integrate your menu with the standard Mac Menu bar so you won't have duplicate 'Quit" item.

I don't think this check box has any effect on Windows, but I'm not 100% sures, I just noticed that in the latest user guide (p113) it shows a version of the Menu Builder that has the label "Set as Menu Bar on Mac OS".

Paul