Synchronicity

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Mon Jan 28 08:05:26 EST 2013

Peter,

Sometimes when I am debugging through a handler, it seems to me, that visible states do not always happen when I think they should. But they work fine during normal running of the script.

Also, I find it best to use a flag type check set when the item is hidden rather than checking the 'live' state of the vis of the object.

Lastly, sometimes when I am not getting an exit top (exit to top) to respond correctly I throw everything that will be exited into a separate handler that I send in time to, giving the smallest handler that sends to it time to complete itself and then the sent handler can be exited.

Just some thoughts to think on, not sure if they will help.

Tom

Sent from my iPad