On-Rev And Add-On Domains Returning the Cpanel/Apache Page?

Shawn Blc shawnlivecode at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 12:13:53 EST 2013

As Mike said in WHM directory browsing is ticked off.  From what I remember
with WHM/Cpanel servers you don't have access to that unless you have
access to WHM.

You can make changes to your httpd.conf file.  You can add this to the top
of that file:

<Directory "/home/*">
Options -Indexes
AllowOverride None
</Directory>

Then restart httpd.

If you do have access to WHM

Log into WHM
Service Configuration ---> Apache Configuration
Global Configuration
Scroll down to Directory '/' Options
Untick Indexes option
Then save