vexing MySQL query problem

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Sat Jan 26 14:20:28 EST 2013

delimit text with sql quotes, or single quotes perhaps? Also, I think it is better (and easier to debug) to build your sql query as a single string, then execute it. I wouldn't use DO for this. No point. Why is this way better? Because in the debugger you can view and even copy the completed SQL query, paste it into your favorite SQL manager, and see what is wrong with it.

Bob