interesting looking product

info at multimedial.de info at multimedial.de
Fri Jan 25 10:42:48 EST 2013

Colin,

Looks interesting.I am however intrigued how you can do your work with such simple tools - the projects i am confronted with are all more complex.

I really,really miss those simple projects nowadays,somehow i always seem to be working on stuff that is complicated and not working as it should,creating more and more problems that make my life miserable as a developer.

Am I the only one feeling this? Am I just overworked?

Freundliche Grüße,

Christophe Leske
multimedial.de

PROFILE: www.linkedin.com/in/multimedial
www.multimedial.de - info at multimedial.de
Hohler Strasse 17 - 51645 Gummersbach
+49(0)2261-99824540 // +49(0)177-2497031