Catastrophic Hard Drive Failure, Economic Hardships and Dual Survival

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Thu Jan 24 17:07:18 EST 2013

On Jan 24, 2013, at 11:46 AM, Thomas McGrath III <mcgrath3 at mac.com> wrote:

> So, I'm still alive but i think I'm going a bit crazy. I just decided to take up learning how to play the Harmonica and watching all 600 Dave Cantebury YouTube videos (From Dual Survival). I think I'd know better how to survive in a wilderness environment better than in the current economic environment. Just saying!

Hi Thomas,

I am really sorry to hear this.  At this moment, it might be hard to believe that as these doors are closing some really great doors will be opening in their place.  I am really happy to hear that your data is backed up.  That is a nice silver lining in this storm.

If you view the next two weeks as a time to reflect on how best to generate new connections for income then so be it.  Should you need to borrow a computer to hold you over, let me know and I will ship one to you immediately (LC pre-installed).

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
canelasoftware.com