LiveCode, stacks and Cloud Storage Services

As_Simon simon at asato-media.com
Wed Jan 23 15:39:05 EST 2013

HI Al,

No, Amazon is  pay per usage with alarms that you set.  Actually they have
started a free tier (new to me).

https://aws.amazon.com/free/

But that does not seem to include the Edge Locations

https://aws.amazon.com/s3/#pricing

And for the Cloudfront (edge locations)

https://aws.amazon.com/cloudfront/#pricing

Simon