Moving focus between fields

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Wed Jan 23 13:03:59 EST 2013

Hi.

The old fashioned way is to place a tabKey handler in the last (frontmost, so tab order hits it last) field of the group, and focus explicitly on the first one. Watch you layers, especially when grouping objects, but if you name your fields, this will not be an issue.

Cannot help with the dictionary.No idea about that.

Craig Newman