Controls in a stack

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Jan 22 13:11:48 EST 2013

Thanks Kay and Phil.

I've gone back to using the original handler since obviously getting the
controls of a stack isn't reliable.  I feel like missing random controls in
multi card stacks is a bug, but my opinion on what is a bug and what isn't
seems to differ from others on this list so what do you think?  I doubt
there's any chance of it being fixed but I don;t think that's a reason to
not report it.

Phil, thanks for the array tip - turns out I am using an array although not
for the reason you mentioned.  Sometimes you just get lucky I guess!  Not
sure how to deal with the backgrounds that aren't on any cards.  I have
rarely used backgrounds but out of interest, does the IDE Application
Browser show these unplaced backgrounds?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>