mobile: prompt for app review

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jan 22 06:49:57 EST 2013

Hi,

Actually, I made such an external some time ago. I could put it on-line in a few days (I'm still re-installing my server).

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.

On 14 January, we suffered severe server problems. If you tried to send an e-mail between 13 and 18 January and didn't get a reply, please try again.