[OT] A tale of App Store rejection

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sun Jan 20 20:37:19 EST 2013

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 11:32 PM, Robert Sneidar <slylabs13 at me.com> wrote:

> Is the system flawed? Sure! All things men make are! I just have a hard
> time swallowing that Apple has a beef with Andre or with developers in
> general.

Thanks for the kind words Roger and Robert but since every mac I had broke
2 days after AppleCare expired, I do think Apple has a beef with me.

That being said. I will soon publish that software on windows phone thing
and nokia thing too. Nokia still king in Brazil.  I am also anxious to see
a real Firefox OS device and the BB10 thing, mostly because I was a huge
fan of QNX.

These are interesting times and even if Apple is king now, rebellions do
happen.

--
http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.