[OT] A tale of App Store rejection

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Sun Jan 20 19:45:52 EST 2013

All your arguments rest inexorably on the precept that Apple "owes you something". Show me in any contract you and Apple have entered into where Apple is obligated to accept any app you submit! Did you not read the terms? Your fault if you did not. Did you agree to those terms knowing full well you had no intention of living up to them?? Your fault again. Everything in this present age is based upon what two or more parties "agree to". It has to be that way because of the kinds of justifications being presented in this thread.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Calvary Chapel CM
Sent from iPhone