OT: Super duper scripts in MS Word

Jim Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 20 10:43:28 EST 2013

Paul and Bob,

Thanks. I see now.

And apparently I saw this some time ago.
Using the character dialog box you suggested, I see that in my existing sample, the superscript of my superscript is elevated by 3 points.
I have absolutely no recollection of having set that elevation.

I wish I could believe that the memory is finite and learning new bits necessarilty crowds out old bits.

But I'm afraid there comes a time in life when bits are not just crowded out, they just begin fall away at a frightening rate.

Thanks again,

Jim